Most of the time when we talk about Japanese Printers, the first few things that come in mind is reliability, innovation, automation, accuracy and last but not least a price tag which is normally higher than similar units from certain countries which start with a C.
Mimaki TS100-1600 addresses this concern by offering users an affordable professional grade dye sublimation roll-based printer. Consistently and expertly print highly detailed photographic quality graphics for small to large production runs. This is part of the Mimaki 100 series which includes also JV100-160 and UJV100-160 which runs on different inks.
- 64” Printing Width
- Two staggered, on-demand piezo heads Twin Print Head
- Print speeds up to 70 sqm/hr
- NEW Dot Adjustment System (DAS) automatically aligns to ensure consistent quality and repeatability
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU), automatically monitors printhead performance and detects clogged nozzles
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), automatically substitutes unproductive nozzles, avoiding unnecessary downtime and poor image quality
- 4 colour sublimation ink with high colour gamut: Blue, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- TxLink4 Lite supported for more advanced workflows
- 1 Year Warranty
All of the above for less than RM 50K. This is a great reductions of at least RM 30k from Similar Class Japanese Made units, for the budget cautious the price tag also brings it closer to some lower end OEM Printers on the market.
For More Information Visit our TS100-1600 Page